Thursday 15 July 2010

Workworkwork!!

Ok the teachers told us that this term would be nice and relaxed...
Urm, when were they planning for that to happen??

I had to hand in my Extended Project folder on monday, and in theory my pe coursework first draft as well, however i asked for an extension for the pe to tomorrow which would have been fine. Until i handed in my EP and was told that i had done my PPR wrong and to hand it in on wednesday - which happens to be my day when i have lots of time to spare, and was planning on doing my PE coursework then. So i ended up spending my wednesday redoing my PPR and then i had to get the early bus home (which took off an hour of my day!) to get to the doctors to have my Hep A booster. Suffice to say i managed to finish my EP, at the expense of my PE :/
and now i've got literally none of my PE coursework done and it has to be in tomorrow! and at somepoint i have to create the presentation for my EP otherwise i drop a load of marks, and u can guarantee that the other person who has been in my group won't do anything towards it :/
Why do we have to do group work?
*insert massive rant about the group work we are doing in PE at the moment - lets just say im the only one willing to do anything!*


The worst part of it all...
all the rubbish feelings i end up getting always get taken out in the form of trich
:(

anyway its not ridiculously late
and i still havent done my work :/

grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment